Saturday, April 22, 2006

Knitting everywhere I go...lalala

Has anyone else noticed all the yarn and knitting happening on TV? I don't know if it has always been this way, but I sure do notice all the yarn/knitting references on TV more now that I ever did before. Could this be because I am addicted to knitting and I make a reference to them even when things aren't there to reference them to? Or has knitting always been on television and before I started knitting I never noticed them?
Well, the reason why I mention this is because I would like to know if anyone else saw the yarn store in the commercial for the upcoming episode of Everwood. The clip I am talking about is the one where Bright is making out with some other girl. I am sure that is a yarn store they are doing that in, am I right?

Husband "How do you know that is a store?"
Me "Look around. That is definitely not someone's house."
Husband "Well, it would be our house if you had the money to do it."
My response? "Well, duh!"

No comments: