Saturday, September 08, 2007

After reading that I wasn't knitting much I decided to pick up something. So, behind everyone else in the times, I decided to knit Sheldon. I am 3/4 through the body knitting. I am using Caron Simply Soft in a beige color named Bone. Stash busting. =) I will post pics later. Maybe once I have the body completed.
Made chicken kelaguen last night and leche flan. yum. We are going to see a friend of the DH tonight for dinner, someone he knew from high school. He wanted me to make something to bring with us so he selected leche flan because he likes it so much and kelaguen because it is a taste of home. It is a far drive...hope I don't eat all the food before we get there.
I finished reading Nalini Singh's first Psy/Changeling book. I went through to 3 different Half Price Book stores this past weekend during their 20% off sale. Bought the first three of the Southern Vampire series by Charlaine Harris. Have yet to start it. I need to get to a real bookstore to get the other released books from the Psy/Changeling series. Hmm...and I can't wait for the end of the month. The newest addition to the Black Dagger Brotherhood hits the shelves on 9/25. Yay Vishous! I am excited. I want to know his story.
More later...listening to Hawaiian music...Kalapana, Ka'Au Crater Boys, Kapena.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I came across your post when researching Dr. Heier. I need some reconstructive surgery on my left foot and ankle due to some poor surgery from a podiatrist. How do you feel about Dr. Heier now that you have been working thru your current issue with him for awhile. I really made a bad choice with the previous surgery and have received another opinion by an orthopedic foot and ankle doctor in dallas. I am looking for another opinion because I am scared to death and will require major surgery. I appreciate your help and advise. RaNae