Monday, September 10, 2007

For the person who left a comment about Dr. Heier

Dr. Heier is great! He is honest, straight forward and very competent. He fixed my ankle, an injury that should not have healed considering the damage and the way I did not listen to medical advice. I have a great relationship with him and have no regrets about choosing him as my orthopedic surgeon. I suggest that you at least make an appointment and see him. You will see how great he is. He will answer all of your questions and take time with you. He is young, but don't let that dissuade you...he is very intelligent and keeps up with the new technologies in his field. In fact, he fixed my ankle with a new technique using different hardware. I know he practiced in Florida before moving to Texas. He started with Metrocrest in 1999 and has been their sole (no pun intended) foot and ankle surgeon since then. I guess all of that might be on their website.
When you do go to see him, tell him Deva (pronounced with a long E, like Diva) referred you. He will get a kick out of that. I'm not some random patient, he will know exactly who you are talking about (his staff may not know who I am, but he definitely does). =)
If you have any specific questions, email me at deva at gumaperez dot com I will be more than happy to answer any of your questions.

No comments: