Thursday, January 26, 2006

It has been a while

What makes a good blog, pictures! Knowing this you would think that I would have some pictures to post, but I don't.

I have been thinking about what I will make for the knitting Olympics, and I think it will be a baby blanket. A friend of mine is having a baby boy in April and her baby shower is on 2/18. This means that I will absolutely have to complete the blanket in the 16 days allotted for the Knitting Olympics in order to have the present ready for the baby shower. Damn, I hope I get that done. Maybe I should come up with a backup present?
Also, my cousin is pregnant, so I have to think about a suitable baby present for her as well.

I have started swatching for the item I will be knitting for the Purling the Pounds Away. I will be knitting the Shapely Tank Top. I chose a tank top because it will show my arms and I hope to be done by the start of the summer. Well, that is my goal.

And, I have decided that I want to learn how to knit socks, but I don't know where to start. I guess I should look up some patterns and go buy some needles.

On the secret pal front, I have a list and I am heading to PassionKnits at Snider Plaza tonight since they are open late on Thursdays. I hope I find what I am looking for.

Okay, once again this is my lunch hour so I have to get going.

No comments: