Friday, January 13, 2006

On my way out, but can't help myself

I have to get going since Aaron and I are meeting a friend for dinner, but I wanted to get a post done in case I was too tired when I got home. I received an email from my secret pal, that was great! I am excited now. Also, since I know somebody is reading this blog, then I will actually post some things about myself. I will work on it this weekend, make the page all nice and spiffy. =)


I am also hoping to get some shopping in this weekend as I have a person to get things for! I have so many ideas. It is like Christmas all over again!


Also on my agenda this weekend is to pick up a skein of some bamboo yarn to start Bambozelle for someone I know. I have gone to one LYS and didn't really like the colors of the bamboo yarn they had. Plus, they had a really tiny selection of about 5 colors. Maybe I will use a different fiber, though I was so hoping to have an excuse to buy some bamboo yarn. We will see what I come up with.


I am also seriously considering teaching myself how to knit socks. I think I will stop by the library and pick up some books. Then it is off to the store to purchase some sock essentials. I really have no idea what those would be. I will keep you posted. hehe.


Lastly, I just emailed my dad a link to this blog. So, Dad, in case you are reading this. Hello!! =)

1 comment:

meg said...

Hi Deva, Not your secret pal, but I was just randomly visiting SP7 participant sites and landed on yours. I notice you're new at this too. Good luck with your blog and your secret pal. Stop by and visit if you get a chance!